4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Corpusty, Norwich
- Stunning Detached Period Property
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- Ample parking
This is a stunning detached period property set in a tucked away location in the village of Corpusty. The property benefits from having flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms and 2 receptions. Outside there is gardens and ample parking.
This is a stunning detached period property set in a tucked away location in the village of Corpusty. The property benefits from having flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms and 2 receptions and has many features to include picture rails and fireplaces. Outside there is a garden and ample parking.
Radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 12' max ( 3.68m max x 3.66m max )
Open fireplace with Edwardian and mahogany surround, TV point, radiator, picture rail and double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 12' max ( 3.68m max x 3.66m max )
A double aspect room with radiator, picture rail and double glazed windows.
Radiator, door to outside.
Fitted with shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window.
Refitted Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.10m )
Double aspect room refitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Central heating boiler, wood flooring and double glazed windows.
Utility Room 13' 5" x 6' 7" max ( 4.09m x 2.01m max )
A double aspect room fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, tiled walls and double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Picture rail, radiator, double glazed window and fitted blinds.
Bedroom 2 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Picture rail, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Picture rail, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" to wardrobe x 5' 9" ( 2.64m to wardrobe x 1.75m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted with suite comprising Duravit suite comprising deep fill bath with central mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator, spotlights and double glazed window.
The property has a gravel driveway which leads to a gravel parking area. There are lawned gardens to the front and side and along the driveway is a further lawned area, with a wooden edged vegetable area.
Leave Aylsham via the B1145 and proceed past Blickling Hall to Saxthorpe. Continue straight over the roundabout then turn left and proceed over the bridge, turn right into The Street and the property can be found on the left hand side, just after the turning to Mountains Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.