4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Avenue, Bath
Sold STC £419,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £430,000 Reduced To £419,000
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Offered With No Onward Chain
A deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home with garage and off street parking. Situated on a generous corner plot with wrap around gardens to all three sides and far reaching countryside views from both front and rear aspects. Offered with No Onward Chain.
A spacious semi-detached family home located within a short distance of the popular village of Larkhall with its fine selection of local shops, delicatessens and schools. Fairfield Park itself has a regular bus service straight into Bath city centre.
Front aspect double glazed door with double glazed window to side. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Cloaks cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Living / Dining Room 22' 11" x 11' 1" max ( 6.99m x 3.38m max )
Large front aspect double glazed window. Television point. Radiator. Fireplace with wooden mantle and stone hearth and back boiler. Double glazed patio doors, leading to the garden.
Study / Bedroom Five 10' 9" max x 8' 10" ( 3.28m max x 2.69m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows with views of the front garden.
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.32m max x 4.04m max )
Double aspect room with fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Worksurfaces. Part tiling to walls. Freestanding cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing with washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Tiled floor. Door to understairs cupboard. Part glazed door to garden. Archway to:
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.39m x 2.01m )
Range of base and eye level units. Window to kitchen. Tiled floor.
Door to airing cupboard. Door to storage cupboard. Access to loft. Doors to all rooms. Smoke detector.
Bedroom One 19' 6" x 7' 11" max ( 5.94m x 2.41m max )
Front and side aspect windows. Range of fitted wardrobes to one wall. Radiator. Access to loft. Door to en suite.
Double glazed rear aspect obscure window. Suite comprising: Shower cubicle with Mira shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and WC. Wall lights. Part tiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m x 3.02m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.40m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.03m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed obscure window. White contemporary style suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiling to walls. Vinyl flooring.
A generous garden accessed via a pedestrian gate and fully enclosed with fence and mature hedging. Area of lawn to one side of pathway with mature flower bed separating the off road parking with side path continuing around property.
Accessed from either the side path, utility room door or patio doors from the living room. Immediately behind the property is a patio area with an outside tap and an area of lawn beyond. With far reaching views. To the side of the property is a garden shed.
Up and over door. Off road parking directly in front and to the side of the garage with a pathway under an arbour with roses and honeysuckle leading to the side of the property.
From our Larkhall office turn into St Saviours Road and then turn left onto Claremont Road and take the third turning on your right into Bay Tree Road, follow this road all the way round and Fairfield Avenue links into this road. The property is on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.