2 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfield Grove, Halifax
Offers in Region of £50,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Generously proportioned
- Priced to sell
- Cellar rooms with development potential
- NO UPPER CHAIN
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom double fronted back to back property located in the ever popular area of King Cross, Halifax.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom, double fronted back to back property located in the ever popular area of King Cross, Halifax. The property is set out over three floors and briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. Master bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor and the second spacious double bedroom is located on the second floor. There are two spacious cellar rooms located on the lower ground floor which could be converted to become a dining kitchen (subject to relevant planning permission). Externally there is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property and on-street parking is available. The property is offered with vacant possession and NO UPPER CHAIN and has been priced to attract a quick sale, so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 6" into alcove x 15' 1" ( 4.11m into alcove x 4.60m )
The lounge has a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation, a electric living flame fire set in a tiled fire place and there is a central heating radiator. With decorative coving to the ceiling, shelving to one alcove and TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.85m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a double electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, and there are fitted cupboards and a UVPC double glazed window with fitted blinds to the front elevation.
Cellar 13' 7" into alcoves x 15' 3" ( 4.14m into alcoves x 4.65m )
On the lower ground floor is a useful cellar room currently used for storage; it has fitted cupboards in one alcove. with good head height a window to the front elevation, and a Yorkshire stone flagged floor. This room poses excellent potential to be converted into a dining kitchen or home office/playroom. There are light, power and plumbing points with a decorative cast iron stone set in the chimney breast. There is a secondary cellar room which measures 10' 3" x 6' 1" and also has a window to the front elevation. The utility meters are located here.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the second floor and there is a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 9" plus wardrobes ( 4.62m x 3.28m plus wardrobes )
A spacious double bedroom with a range of wardrobes along one wall, with a UVPC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
House Bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, comprising of a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath with electric shower over. There is a UVPC frosted double glazed window to the front elevation, partially tiled walls and a useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 20' 3" maximum x 15' 1" maximum ( 6.17m maximum x 4.60m maximum )
This generously proportioned double bedroom has a skylight to the front elevation and a central heating radiator. There is ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture and there are exposed beams. The measurements for this room include the space taken up by the staircase and there is some limited head height.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard which has been partially paved and partially decked with fenced boundaries. On-street parking is also available
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.