3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenhead Lane, Greenside, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
- Three Bedroom
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Hard-Standing Driveway
- NO CHAIN
- En-suite Whirl-Pool Bath
- Karndean Flooring In Entrance Hall & Lounge
**GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000** Offered to the market with William H Brown is this three bedroom mid--terrace property in a popular location. Providing off-street parking and a rear garden.
Offered to the market with William H Brown is this three bedroom mid--terrace property providing off-street parking and a rear garden. In brief the property comprises: open-plan living space including the lounge, kitchen and diner with a conservatory on the ground floor with an additional storage cellar space. To the first floor is two bedrooms and shower room and in the attic is a bedroom and en-suite.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway featuring Karndean flooring and providing stairs to access the first floor with a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" To Bay Window x 11' Plus Recess ( 3.91m To Bay Window x 3.35m Plus Recess )
Continuing with the Karndean flooring; the spacious lounge offers a light and airy feel and features a characterful multi-fuel stove with a sizeable double-glazed bay window to the front aspect. The space offers a television point and a central heating radiator with the benefit of open-plan living through into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" Into Recess x 13' 10" Plus Recess ( 5.44m Into Recess x 4.22m Plus Recess )
The kitchen boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven and a four ring gas hob with plumbing available for a washing machine and a dishwasher. Housing the central heating boiler and offering a double glazed window to the rear aspect with doors leading through into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 9" To Window x 9' 2" To Window ( 3.89m To Window x 2.79m To Window )
A uPVC constructed conservatory overlooking the rear with double glazing. Offering lighting and access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the bedrooms, shower-room and attic space.
Bedroom One 10' 6" To Chimney Breast x 13' 6" ( 3.20m To Chimney Breast x 4.11m )
The first bedroom incorporates the original feature fireplace with the high-ceilings providing a light and spacious double-room with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" To Chimney Breast x 13' 5" ( 3.15m To Chimney Breast x 4.09m )
The second double-bedroom includes an original feature fireplace with high ceilings, a central heating radiator and television point with a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The well presented family shower-room boasts a three piece suite comprising of: a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. Featuring tiling, a radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three (attic) 12' 4" Into Recess x 18' 4" Maximum ( 3.76m Into Recess x 5.59m Maximum )
(Partial restricted head-height)
Accessed via a custom-built staircase, the master attic bedroom offers original-feature exposed beams and brickwork with understair storage space, a radiator and a velux double-glazed window.
The attic bedroom offers an en-suite providing a whirlpool-bath with attached shower head and a wash hand basin. There is also a double-glazed velux window.
There is a cellar providing extra space ideal for storage use.
To the front of the property is a hard-standing double driveway.
To the rear is a well-kept and enclosed garden with both a lawned and patio area containing two apple trees.
There are some items of furniture that could be negotiated into the sale- This includes the conservatory furniture, the patio furniture and a set of ladders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.