2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOnslow Road, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £179,950
- Two bedrooms
- Corner plot
- New central heating
- New bathroom
Occupying a substantial corner plot, and recently renovated throughout, presented to the highest of standards is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
With entrance door to front, double glazed windows and door to:
With loft access and central heating radiator
Lounge 11' 3" x 15' 8" ( 3.43m x 4.78m )
With double glazed window, feature electric fireplace and central heating radiator
Kitchen 8' 5" x 10' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.33m )
A newly fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, gas hob with cooker hood over, double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear porch
With double glazed window and door giving access to the garden
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 12' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to rear and side and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator
Newly fitted three piece suit comprises, low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Externally to the front of the property is a driveway providing room for ample off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61274312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.