2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Snettisham, King's Lynn
- Help to Buy Available
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Generous communal garden
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Flooring to the wet areas, turfed gardens, choice of kitchens
Flat 9 is a 2nd floor flat in a select apartment building of just 8 others. It consists of 2 double bedrooms (under construction) in the popular village of Snettisham. The apartment has access to a private parking space & visitors parking. The property enjoys an open plan 21' kitchen living space.
Flat 9 is a second floor flat in an select apartment building of just 8 others. It consists of two double bedrooms (under construction) in the popular village of Snettisham. The apartment has access to a private parking space and visitors parking. The property enjoys an open plan 21' kitchen living space with views over the rear shared garden, 2 double bedrooms & bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Choice of kitchens, subject to an early reservation.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first and second floor.
Second Floor Landing
With doors to:
L Shaped Living Space
Living Area 21' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and rear.
Kitchen Area 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
With units at base and wall level, fitted oven, hob and extractor, sink with mixer tap over, window to rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front.
White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush WC and hand washbasin.
The apartments are approached over a shared turning area. Plots 3, 4 and 5 having a parking bay each and plots 6-10 have an allocated space within a 'cartshed' style garage. There are also two spare visitors parking bays available. All the apartments enjoy a shared rear garden, accessed from both sides of the building.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
There is a choice of kitchen units, subject to an early reservation from Howdens Joinery (Burford Range), a choice of tiles and floor coverings (in the cloakroom, kitchen and bathrooms only). Front and rear turf.
The property is accessed over a private road and shared gravelled turning areas.
The properties will come with a 10 year NHBC guarantee and have the option of Help to Buy available
Leaving King's Lynn along the Queen Elizabeth Way, A149 towards Hunstanton, head along for sometime taking the 1st exit at the roundabout. Continue along for approximately 2 miles finding the turning onto Station Road on your right. The site can be found on your right hand side, as displayed by our for sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.