3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarsh Terrace, Pudsey
- Terraced Property
- Suitable For Investors & First Time Buyers
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Front and Rear Gardens
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY which boasts FRONT & REAR GARDENS, SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER and FITTED KITCHEN we recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this property.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced house suitable for for investment buyers and first time buyers. The property offers ample living and provides good transport links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres making it ideal for professionals traveling to and from work. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom, externally the property has front and rear gardens which are low maintenance. We recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this property.
Double glazed door to the front. Central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 23' 3" x 12' ( 7.09m x 3.66m )
A spacious Lounge/Diner comprising two central heating radiators, gas fire place, TV point and two double windows to the front and rear elevation.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating complementary work surfaces comprising sink & drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, pluming points for washing machine, central heating boiler, door providing access to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' 7" ( 2.69m x 3.84m )
A double bedroom comprising a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.69m )
The second double bedroom benefits from a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.57m x 1.85m )
A good sized single bedroom with benefits for a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A fully tiled three piece suite comprising central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property has front and rear gardens. The front garden has a brick wall to the front, concrete path and has well established shrubs and plants. The rear Garden has a stone slab paved path, hedges to the rear, well established shrubs and plants and a fence to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.