4 bedroom detached house for saleChadwick Crescent, Dewsbury
Sold STC £195,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Located On Oxford Park
- En-Suite To Master, Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- Driveway Leading To Integral Garage
- Delightful Rear Garden - View Today!
Situated on the popular Oxford Park & well presented is this 4 bedroom detached property comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, en-suite & bathroom. Off street parking, integral garage & gardens to front & rear.
Four Bedroom Detached Property
Timber door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling, alarm panel and stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Radiator and double glazed window to side.
Lounge 15' 6" Plus Bay x 11' 6" Max ( 4.72m Plus Bay x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed bay lead effect window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, coving to ceiling and radiator. Multi pane door to lounge.
Kitchen 12' 1" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.28m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' ( 1.70m x 1.52m )
Base units, work surfaces and splash back tiling. Wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, radiator and airing cupboard. Access to part boarded loft with light.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes along one wall.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, radiator and shaver point. Dado rail, extractor fan and double glazed lead effect window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" Includes Door Recess x 8' 4" Max ( 2.82m Includes Door Recess x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, fitted wardrobes along one wall and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls, dado rail and shaver point. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Integral Garage 15' 9" x 8' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.57m )
Up and over door, power and light. Door to rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking leading to the integral garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with plants, shrub and tree borders, two side access to rear.
To the rear is a delightful garden with raised paved sitting area, tiered garden with lawned areas with established plants, trees and shrubs. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275800.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.