2 bedroom flat for saleDrip Road, Stirling
Sold STC £99,000
- Luxury 2 bedroom top floor flat
- Open plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Stylish interior
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing and parking
- EPC B 81
A well-presented, bright two bedroom top floor modern flat with fabulous views across to Stirling Castle....
The flat is being sold with the remaining NHBC having been built in 2010. Situated on the preferred top floor, the flat is accessed through an immaculately maintained security controlled entrance.
The accommodation has been built to an excellent standard and consists of welcoming entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge, open plan to dining area with parisienne balcony. A stylish bathroom with over bath shower, two bedrooms and contemporary styled breakfasting kitchen, with integrated appliances and an array of floor and wall units. Excellent storage provision through-out.
All rooms are presented to a superb standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. It should also be noted that the lounge offers fabulous views to Stirling Castle.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. The flat also benefits from allocated parking.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores located in the Thistle Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis and The Peak Sports Village as well as the Vue Cinema and a selection of bars and restaurants.
Living/dining Room 22' 3" x 10' 9" ( 6.78m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 6" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.90m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 2" plus recess x 6' 10" ( 3.10m plus recess x 2.08m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' ( 3.10m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.