1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleWasher Lane, Halifax
Sold STC £100,000
- Character cottage bungalow
- Pye Nest location
- Renovated throughout
- Beautifully Presented
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom character cottage bungalow. This property has been modernised over recent years to include a re-wire and re-plaster, a new kitchen and bathroom and re-decoration throughout
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented one bedroom character cottage bungalow. This property has been modernised over recent years to include a re-wire and re-plaster, a new kitchen and bathroom and a full course of re-decoration throughout. The property is set out over a single floor and briefly comprises of entrance lobby, spacious lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, the double master bedroom and the modern fitted bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property and on-street parking is available in addition to a storage garage. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession and would be ideally suited for a first time buyer, downsizer or those who have been searching for a bungalow. We anticipate high demand so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the entrance lobby which provides access to all of the rooms in this property and benefits from a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" maximum x 14' 4" maximum ( 4.85m maximum x 4.37m maximum )
The lounge has been re-decorated in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish and boasts double glazed timber windows to the rear and side elevations both with pleasant views, there are two central heating radiators, solid wood flooring, decorative fireplace and there is a useful storage cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 4" maximum x 7' 3" maximum ( 3.76m maximum x 2.21m maximum )
The breakfast kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern Shaker-style base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate an electric oven and hob and there is a washing machine which will be staying for the successful purchaser. There is a double glazed timber window to the front elevation, radiator, a stainless steel sink and drainer, and the boiler for the property is located here. Access to the loft is also available via a ceiling hatch within this room.
Master Bedroom 12' 10" maximum x 12' 1" maximum ( 3.91m maximum x 3.68m maximum )
A spacious double bedroom which has been recently decorated in 2016 to a modern and neutral finish. This room has ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture and has a double glazed timber window to the side elevation which offers lovely views over a local grazing field and down the Copley valley. Fitted with a central heating radiator and decorative coving to the ceiling.
The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment over. There is a UVPC double glazed frosted window and blind to the front elevation, partially tiled walls and floor and a central heating radiator.
Garage 17' 8" x 7' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.34m )
Located underneath the lounge and accessed from Washer Lane. The garage has some limited head height and this space would be too small for most cars and would be better suited for some storage space. On-street parking is also available.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance yard which has been mainly paved with flower bed borders. The garden goes beyond the small stone wall and the boundaries run parallel to the property to the tall stone beyond and includes the timber garden shed.
Travelling from Sowerby Bridge's town centre, head in the direction of Halifax, past Bolton Brow. Take the right hand turning at the mini roundabout, onto Pye Nest Lane, and continue up Pye Nest Lane as the road turns around to the left, take the right hand turn onto Edwards Street and continue on here until you reach Wainhouse Tavern then take the road directly opposite called Washer Lane. Continue on this lane past the three rows of terraces on your right hand side and then you will see another row of terraces running parallel to the road on the right. Park here and walk down the driveway to the top and continue down to the left hand side, this property is located towards the bottom of the courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.