2 bedroom terraced house for saleUnthank Road, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- BEAUTIFUL BAY FRONTED TERRACED HOME
- TWO / THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- ORNATE WELL STOCKED GARDENS
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
- VENDOR HAS FOUND
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A beautiful BAY FRONTED terraced home with GOOD SIZED rooms and delightful garden with southerly aspect.... Vendor has found and viewing is highly recommended!
Situated on the highly sought after Unthank Road is this impressive bay fronted terraced home that offers charm and inviting accommodation. With larger than average rooms and an impressive well stocked southerly aspect garden interest is going to be high! The property offers accommodation that comprises bay fronted living room, dining room, extended kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, whilst off the landing there are two double bedrooms with the rear bedroom leading through to the third box room. Externally there is on street parking with the front garden offering a meandering shingled footpath with ornamental shrubs to the front. To the rear of the garden is a sublime southerly aspect garden which is laid to lawn with well stocked beds and borders having the advantage of a patio are and timber storage shed. The properties on this stretch of road are highly sought after and internal viewing is highly recommenced!
Living Room 13' 6" into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.11m into bay x 3.78m )
This inviting living room is larger than the average terraced living room and offers a cast iron gas fireplace and radiator as well as original features that include sash windows, ceiling rose, cornice and picture rails.
Doors from living room to dining room and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 12' 5" max ( 3.28m x 3.78m max )
This light and airy room offers double glazed french doors to the garden, skylight, solid wood flooring, under stairs cupboard housing fuse board, feature cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and extended into the kitchen offering a beautiful light open plan arrangement.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 11' 6" max ( 2.36m x 3.51m max )
Opening from the dining room this fitted kitchen offers a feeling of more space due to the open plan arrangement. The kitchen is fitted out with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset ceramic sink and drainer, ceramic hob and electric cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine, gas fired central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, single glazed window to side aspect and door leading to bathroom.
The bathroom is very fitting for the style of property and offers a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over as well as electric shower and glass shower screen, pedestal sink and low level wc, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs from landing to first floor with doors leading though to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 5" max ( 3.28m x 3.78m max )
This bedroom at the front of the house has a sash window to the front aspect as well as a range of fitted wardrobes providing storage. There is also solid wood flooring, cast iron feature fireplace, radiator and cupboard over the stairs providing storage and access through to the loft space.
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' 5" max ( 3.35m x 3.78m max )
Located at the rear of the property and offering views over the garden is this double bedroom with sash window, solid wood flooring, cast iron feature fireplace, radiator and door leading through to the third bedroom.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.01m )
Currently used as an office this third box bedroom has a multitude of uses either as a third bedroom, walk in wardrobe, storage room or office and benefits from a sash window to the rear overlooking the gardens.
Externally there is on street parking with the front garden offering a meandering shingled footpath with ornamental shrubs to the front. To the rear of the garden is a sublime southerly aspect garden which is laid to lawn with well stocked beds and borders having the advantage of two patio areas and timber storage shed.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road over the ring road traffic lights where the property will be located on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275812.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.