1 bedroom apartment for saleCrescent West, Kettering
Shared ownership £42,500
- One Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- **50% Shared Ownership**
William H Brown are pleased to market this first floor apartment offering convenient access to the town centre and transport links, providing spacious living accommodation including an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and allocated parking. Being sold as 50% shared ownership.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this stylish first floor apartment offering convenient access to Kettering Town Centre, mainline railway and hospital. The property is in excellent decorative order benefiting from gas radiator central heating and double glazed windows throughout. The accommodation comprises entrance hall leading to an open plan lounge/dining area with double doors and a recessed balcony through to the kitchen with integrated oven and hob. There is a double bedrooms and a white bathroom suite complete with shower and screen over the bath. Outside the communal grounds are well maintained and there is an allocated parking space situated behind electric security gates. This property is being sold with 50% shared ownership. Please call William H Brown on Tel: 01536 518555 to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Wall mounted radiator, storage/airing cupboard, doors to bathroom, lounge & bedroom.
Living Area / Kitchen Area 27' 1" x 10' 8" ( 8.26m x 3.25m )
Open plan lounge with double glazed doors to Juliet balcony. Wall mounted radiator. Space for dining room table and chairs. Television point. Pleasant views overlooking grassed area and mature trees to the rear. The fitted kitchen comprises of wall mounted and base level units, rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel single bowl and drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas. Integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, also gas boiler. Space for appliances.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and sortage cupboard.
White three piece suite consisting of pedatsal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with a shower over. The bathroom also benefits from being tiled in splash senetive areas, extractor fan and a shaver point.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61275824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.