3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeeds Old Road, Heckmondwike
Sold STC £130,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Delightful Good Size Rear Garden & Driveway
- 16 Ft Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom - View Today!
Very well maintained and presented is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, cellar, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway providing off street parking and gardens to front and rear. A viewing is strongly recommended.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" Into Bay x 13' 4" Max ( 4.09m Into Bay x 4.06m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and tv point. Coving to ceiling, picture rail and lime stone fire place, inlay and hearth and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 4.93m Max x 2.97m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, glass display cabinets, Asterite 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Radiator, laminate flooring and door to cellar. Part double glazed uPVC door to side and double glazed windows to rear.
Power and light, meters and boiler.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft with light.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" Max x 5' 6" Max ( 2.87m Max x 1.68m Max )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and P shaped bath with wall mounted shower over and built in storage cupboards. Tiled walls and flooring, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking leading to the rear and a front garden laid mainly to lawn with plants and shrub borders.
To the rear are two lawned areas, established plants and shrubs and a paved sitting area. Outside tap.
The property is fully alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61277666.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.