4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDuckett Grove, Pudsey
- Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
- Completely renovated and extended family home
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000 BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED, REFURBISHED HOME, TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, LARGE DINING KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS W.C. 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, ENSUITE, EXTENSIVE FRONT AND SOUTH FACING REAR GARDENS, DRIVEWAY. NO CHAIN. Part ex considered
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb, completely renovated to an exceptionally high standard including brand new carpets. The property offers extensive accommodation over two floors. The property is presented to an extremely high standard and accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge with bay window, opening to the large dining kitchen. The property offers a second well proportioned reception room again with a bay window and french doors to the garden. This lovely family home also benefits from a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master with a lovely en suite shower room. There is also a well appointed family bathroom. Externally there is a recently laid driveway offering ample parking. The enclosed garden is south facing and includes a gravel terrace, large lawn area and a decked veranda.
We recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this perfect family home!
Double glazed door to the front of the property, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation and stairs to the first floor.
Modern two piece suite comprising wash and hand basin, W.C and central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 11" x 10' 9" Into Bay ( 6.68m x 3.28m Into Bay )
A good sized lounge which comprises a central heating radiator and a feature round bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room/Second Reception 21' 8" x 10' 11" Into Bay ( 6.60m x 3.33m Into Bay )
A spacious lounge which comprises a central heating radiator and a feature round bay window to the front elevation. There are also french doors providing access to the decking area which leads to the garden to the rear elevation.
A modern open plan Dining/Kitchen which benefits from a contemporary fitted kitchen which comprises: wall and base units, stainless steel Sink/Drainer unit, gas oven & gas hob, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, central heating boiler & central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear & side elevation. There are also french doors providing access to the decking area which leads to the garden to the rear elevation.
Stairs from the hall. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.33m )
A spacious double bedroom which benefits from an En-Suite, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A modern three piece suite comprising a vanity, W.C, shower cubicle and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.30m )
A good sized double bedroom with a radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
A good sized double bedroom which is decorated neutrally and includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 10' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.30m )
Another double bedroom which is decorated neutrally and includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A contemporary three piece suite which is fully tiled and comprises a bath with shower over, vanity, W.C, and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens. A recently laid resin driveway provides off street parking. The rear garden is extremely private, is south facing and benefits from a decked veranda, which overlooks a large lawned area and a graveled terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61277687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.