6 bedroom terraced house for saleMacaulay Road, London, Clapham, SW4
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- 4 further reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 5 further bedrooms
- 3 further bath/shower rooms (one en suite)
- Utility room
- 2 cloakrooms
- Roof Terrace
- 107ft landscaped garden
Exclusive newly developed townhouse, offering exceptional entertaining space and 6/7 bedrooms; together with a 107ft garden, off street parking and close proximity to the common.
Macaulay Road is a quiet residential road running off Clapham Common North Side with its wonderful facilities and green open spaces. There are excellent local shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. Transport connections are good, with Clapham Common underground station and Clapham Junction mainline station close by as well as good bus routes across the river. The area is renowned for its many good schools.
Square Footage: 7,313 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61277756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS150084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.