3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverbank Drive, Bellshill
- beautiful family home in popular estate
- modern lounge with open plan dining
- lovely, modern kitchen with patio doors
- 3 well presented bedrooms
- gorgeous shower room
- well maintained gardens
*** OFFERS OVER £104,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £120,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a beautifully presented, 3 bedroom, semi detached family home in a popular and quiet estate in Bellshill?
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout - just ready to put your furniture down?
What about a fantastic open plan living space with, lounge, dining area, hardwood flooring throughout and fresh, modern decor?
How about a gorgeous kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and patio doors out to the garden?
Would you like 3 well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in two of the rooms?
What about a gorgeous shower room, fully tiled with contrasting tiled flooring, modern wash stand, large corner shower enclosure and heated chrome towel rail?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
Would you like well maintained gardens with large lawn, slabbed patio and monobloc driveway to the front?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.60m (15'1") x 3.96m (13'0")
Kitchen / Diner 4.80m (15'9") x 1.93m (6'4")
Bedroom 1 4.09m (13'5") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom 2 2.74m (9'0") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 3 3.23m (10'7") x 2.31m (7'7")
Shower Room 1.78m (5'10") x 1.73m (5'8")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61279076.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.