1 bedroom bungalow for saleBlue Anchor Chalet, Minehead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Village of Blue Anchor
- Fantastic Views across the Bristol Channel
- Close to the West Somerset Steam Railway
- Open Plan Accommodation - Shower Room
- Currently Being used as a Holiday Let
ATTENTION INVESTORS! Wonderfully positioned at Blue Anchor to enjoy far reaching views over the Bristol Channel is this semi-detached chalet. The property is currently being used as a holiday let by the current owner.
Wonderfully positioned at Blue Anchor to enjoy far reaching views over the Bristol Channel towards the North Wales coastline is this semi-detached chalet. Positioned on the seaward side at the end of the development it has a superb panoramic view incorporating the West Somerset Steam Railway line.
61 Blue Anchor Chalets
Located on the seaward side of this small beach-side chalet development at Blue Anchor and enjoying wonderful access to the beach affording long walks and afternoon tea at the popular Driftwood Cafe this really is a position to covet. The chalet is located close to West Somerset Steam Railway station at Blue Anchor and so provides an excellent base to enjoy the many events laid on throughout the year by the West Somerset Railway. The property is currently being used as a holiday let by the current owner and for more information please visit www.blueanchorbeach.co.uk.
Open Plan Accommodation 24' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 7.47m max x 3.58m max )
The main living room/bedroom with kitchen area comprises: double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to the rear enjoying fantastic far reaching views across the Bristol Channel, vinyl flooring, door to shower room.
Kitchen Area: a range of fitted base and wall units, worktop surfaces, inset sink unit, integrated electric oven, inset electric hob, cooker hood, space for fridge.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, part tiled surrounds, tiled flooring.
Heating & Hot Water
Modern electric wall heater plus additional fan heaters. Hot water to shower, kitchen and bathroom sinks.
To the rear is a small enclosed patio with gated access and it affords a wonderful area to enjoy alfresco dining and enjoy the stunning sunsets to the West.
The Blue Anchor Management Company owns all of the park, quite a lot of beach and quite a lot of the top beach area down to the first stile that crosses the railway. The owners have shares in this company.
Blue Anchor is situated just 4 miles from Minehead and there is a bus service travelling to the nearby village of Carhampton which has a Shop/Post Office, Village Church, Village Hall and further bus route connecting to Minehead and Taunton. The coastal resort Minehead has an excellent range of shopping, banking and recreational facilities whilst the County town of Taunton which has mainline rail connections and access to the motorway network is approximately twenty miles to the east. For those who enjoy exploring the countryside the Quantock, Brendon and Exmoor Hills and many renowned beauty spots of the area are all within a short motoring distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61281008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.