4 bedroom detached house for saleSea Lane, Middleton-on-Sea, West Sussex
- Entrance Porch, Reception Hall
- Sitting/Dining Area, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Drawing Room
- Utility Room, Ground floor Cloak/Shower Room
- Ground floor Bedroom Playroom/Bedroom 5
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom and Dressing/Study Room
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Side and rear gardens
- Garaging/Annexe, Ample off-road parking
A substantial beach front property commanding a spectacular location with breathtaking sea views, located in a sought after private estate, in this popular coastal village.
The accommodation comprises Entrance Porch, spacious Reception Hall with feature fireplace leading to a breathtaking open plan area consisting of a Sitting/Dining Area which enjoys panoramic views across the garden and out to sea and a stylish fully fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The generous triple aspect Drawing Room with a central double sided feature fireplace provides access through to the Utility Room. There is a Cloak/Shower Room, Bedroom and further Bedroom/Playroom with built-in cupboards.
To the first floor the Master Bedroom suite with magnificent sea views comprises Bedroom, En-suite Bathroom and Dressing Area/Study. There are two further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
The Garaging/Annexe comprises of a Garage leading through to what is currently used as a Games Room. There is a doorway through to a separate Annexe area with Cloaks/Shower Room and open plan Kitchen and Bedsitting Room.
The property is approached via a pair of cast iron steel gates leading to a gravelled area which provides ample off-road parking and an area of courtyard garden.
The side and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with various patio and seating areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61282946.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.