3 bedroom detached house for saleRoundhay Drive, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £235,000
- An Impressive Detached Family Residence Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Development in Eaglescliffe
- Originally Four Bedrooms Although Currently Altered to Have Three Bedrooms & a Dressing Room (Could Easily be Adapted Back)
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Separate Family Room
- Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Generous Corner Plot Gardens to Front, Side & Rear Ideal For Outside Entertaining
- Single Garage & Additional Off Street Parking & Car Port
- Excellent Setting Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
An Impressive Detached Family Residence Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within This Popular Development in Eaglescliffe. Originally Four Bedrooms Although Currently Altered to Have Three Bedrooms and a Dressing Room (Could Easily be Adapted Back).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61290029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.