3 bedroom bungalow for saleSt. Nicholas Gardens, Yarm
Sold STC £330,000
- A Very Impressive, Significantly Improved, Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Enjoying a Delightful Corner Position within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm
- Beautifully Presented Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround with Hearth
- Dining Room Opening to the Re-Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Access Door Leading to the Rear Garden
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with Re-Fitted White Three Piece Suite, Separate Double Shower Cubicle & Re-Fitted Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System via Baxi Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- A Truly Impressive Property Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
A Very Impressive, Significantly Improved, Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Enjoying a Delightful Corner Position within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61290041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.