2 bedroom terraced house for salePercival Street, Longwood, HUDDERSFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000
- Two bedroom Mid Terrace
- Off street parking
- Front and Rear garden
- Loft Conversion
- Close to local amenities
**GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000** WHBrown are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace property located in the popular residential area of Longwood. This property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms plus loft room and a house bathroom.
WHBrown are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terrace property located in the popular residential area of Longwood. This property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms plus a loft room and a house bathroom. Externally the property offers front and rear gardens. Viewing is a must to see what this property has to offer.
Enter the property through a double glazed door into the entrance hall offering a central heated radiator and the stairs to access the first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 1" Into Recess ( 4.52m x 3.99m Into Recess )
Offering decorative ceiling rose with a feature fireplace with exposed brick-work. The spacious lounge includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.16m )
Boasts a range of fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers an electric oven, a four ring gas hob with an integrated washing machine. Further offering a central heating radiator, under stair storage, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the cellar space.
First Floor Landing
The landing provides access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Loft Room 15' 10" Maximum x 14' 10" Maximum ( 4.83m Maximum x 4.52m Maximum )
Restricted head height.
A generous sized room with a central heating radiator and a double glazed, skylight window.
Bedroom Two 9' Plus Recess x 9' 1" Plus Door Recess ( 2.74m Plus Recess x 2.77m Plus Door Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from a feature fireplace with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 6' Plus Door Recess x 6' 1" ( 1.83m Plus Door Recess x 1.85m )
The third bedroom includes fitted cupboards with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 14' 1" x 7' Maximum ( 4.29m x 2.13m Maximum )
The house bathroom offers a feature fireplace with a three piece suite comprising of: a free standing bath with shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level push button flush WC. The room is tiled and houses the central heating boiler with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property offers gardens to both the front and the rear.
To the front is a pebbled garden with a pathway leading up to the front entrance.
To the rear is a shared decked garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61290641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.