1 bedroom apartment for sale

Simpsons Court, Macclesfield

Sold STC £54,950

Property Description

Full description

This modern affordable first floor apartment is situated in a very convenient location close to the town center and to local amenities and transport networks. Restricted to the over 55's this development makes the perfect retirement home. Although not warden controlled, there are alarm pull cords throughout the property in the case of an emergency.
The property comprises of: COMMUNAL ENTRANCE with security intercom system; COMMUNAL well looked after HALL AND STAIR WELLS; then ENTRANCE HALL into the apartment with access to all rooms; DOUBLE BEDROOM with built in mirrored wardrobes; modern newly fitted KITCHEN with integrated oven, hobs and extractor fan; DINING ROOM, LOUNGE with feature fireplace and a pleasant look out to St Albans church, recently redecorated BATHROOM with 3 piece white suite and electric shower over bath.
The property is to be sold as a 70% share in conjunction with Equity Housing owning the other 30%. There is no rent to pay, however there is a management charge of £110.51 per month.
The property also has OFF-ROAD RESIDENTS CAR PARKING. The property is DOUBLE GLAZED throughout.
Council Tax band B


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
13 August 2016

Nearest stations

  • Macclesfield (0.4 mi)
  • Prestbury (2.4 mi)
  • Adlington (Ches.) (4.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Belvoir, Macclesfield Sales

120/122 Mill Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6NR

01625 909094 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Macclesfield (0.4 mi)
  • Prestbury (2.4 mi)
  • Adlington (Ches.) (4.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Belvoir, Macclesfield Sales

120/122 Mill Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6NR

01625 909094 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26159867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Macclesfield Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.