1 bedroom terraced house for saleWeaver Drive, Long Lawford, RUGBY
Sold STC £110,000
- Well Presented Mid Terraced House
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal Starter Home or Investment
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN A VILLAGE LOCATION. THE VILLAGE OFFERS LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS. IDEAL STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented mid terraced house in a sought after residential area in a village location. The village offers local amenities, schooling and easy access to major road networks. Accommodation comprises one bedroom, open plan living area, bathroom, rear garden and off road parking
Entrance is via front door and there is under stairs storage
Open Plan Living/ Kitchen Area 20' 10" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 6.35m Max x 3.30m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, television and telephone points, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, extractor hood, spaces for cooker, fridge and washing machine and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard and access to loft
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect and electric radiator
Having opaque double glazed window to front aspect, towel radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Being laid to lawn with a patio area, timber fence surrounding and rear access
Front Of Property
To the front of the property is driveway parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61291331.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.