1 bedroom apartment for saleWarehouse K, Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, E16
- One Bedroom Warehouse Conversion
- Exposed Beams Throughout
- 836 Sq. Ft. Internally
- South Facing Terrace
- Close to Custom House DLR (Future Crossrail Station)
- Allocated Parking
- Service Charge: £2,206.80 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £200.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 112 Years Remaining
- Council Tax: Band (D)
This beautifully decorated 836 sq. ft. apartment boasts a stunning terrace overlooking Victoria Square and Excel Marina.
Arranged over 3 floors, this property boasts a well maintained and tastefully decorated living space modern fitted & integrated kitchen, stripped wooden flooring, exposed beams to ceiling, shower room, terrace and off street parking.
Warehouse K is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including the Excel centre, local eateries and the banks of the Thames, while Canary Wharf with its elite facilities is within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61291814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.