4 bedroom terraced house for saleBarclay Road, Bearwood
A WELL PRESENTED, TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY situated on one of Bearwoods premium roads! Features include two reception rooms, four bedrooms an extended dining kitchen and is sold with no upward chain! Early viewing is essential! EP Rating E.
Vestibule Entrance, Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Under Stairs Storage, Rear Vestibule, WC, Dining Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, Bathroom, Front & Rear Gardens.
From the agents office continue along Adkins Lane towards Lightwoods Hill. At the mini roundabout take the first exit to remain on Lightwoods Hill, Take the second right onto Barclay Road. The property is situated towards the end of the road on the right hand side.
The property is situated within Bearwood, directly opposite the grounds of Warley Woods. Bearwood offers a variety of High Street shopping and excellent transport links to the City Centre via the Hagley Road. Within 0.1 miles of the property lies Abbey Junior School and just 0.7 miles away is Lightwoods Primary School. The property is a most sought after style and is in keeping with the character of the area.
* Well presented traditional mid terrace property situated within one of Bearwood's 'premier' locations
* Two reception rooms, the first being bay fronted with feature fireplace
* Welcoming vestibule entrance and hallway
* An extended modern kitchen with additional dining area, complete with dual fuel double oven with Wok burner and space for fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer
* Useful ground floor WC
* Four bedrooms providing suitable family sized accommodation
* First floor family bathroom to complement an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom
* Delightful rear garden with decked patio area and mature lawns
* Excellent location for access to City Centre, local schools, amenities, Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park
Schedule of accommodation
Reception Room One: 16'01" into bay x 10'02" max (4.9m into bay x 3.1m max)
Reception Room Two: 10'05" max x 12'00" (3.18m max x 3.66m)
Under Stairs Storage
Kitchen: 25'01" x 8'04" max (7.65m x 2.54m max)
First Floor -
Bedroom One (Front): 15'02" into bay x 10'06" plus dressing area (4.62m into bay x 3.2m plus dressing area)
En Suite Shower Room
Under Stairs Storage
Bedroom Three (Middle): 12'07" x 9'11" max (3.84m x 3.02m max)
Bathroom: 7'00" x 5'05" (2.13m x 1.65m)
Bedroom Four (Rear): 11'04 x 8'05" max (3.45m x 2.57m max)
Second Floor -
Bedroom Two: 16'07" into bay x 15'06" max (5.05m into bay x 4.72m max)
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester boiler situated in the ground floor WC.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Carpets and curtains are included.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61292354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD2954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Hagley Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.