2 bedroom terraced house for saleKendrick Close, Westbury
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Garden
- Popular Location
- Near To Town Centre
Situated in a small cul de sac, a short distance from the town centre, this two bedroom home offers great size for the money. A large master bedroom, off street parking and enclosed garden make this one not to miss. This is a fantastic starter home or investment buy, making viewing a must.
Double glazed door to front. Stairs to first floor. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' 3" Max ( 3.81m x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed French doors. Understairs cupboards.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front. Work top surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven and hob. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer unit. Space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Built in wardrobes. Wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted electric heater.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Extractor fan. Partly tiled walls.
Enclosed garden bordered by fencing. Decked patio area. Gravelled area. Wooden garden shed.
Driveway parking space to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61292942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.