3 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleBuriton Road, Harestock, Winchester
Offers Over £300,000
- End Of Terrace Bungalow
- Modernisation Required
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen, Family Bathroom
- Internal Courtyard
- Driveway & Garage
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
Located in the desirable and convenient area of Harestock, lies this deceptively large three bedroom end of terrace bungalow requiring modernisation. Offering a wealth of spacous accommodation, delightful gardens enjoying a southerly aspect, driveway and garage.
Fox & sons are pleased to offer for sale with no onward chain this deceptively large three bedroom end of terrace bungalow requiring modernisation, ideally positioned in the heart of Harestock close to amenities, transport links and highly regarded primary and senior schooling.
Upon entering you are greeted by a spacious hall offering built-in storage cupboards. The three bedrooms are all well proportioned with two complimented by built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite.
The living accommodation is arranged to the rear of the bungalow and consists of a bright and airy living room, dining area with patio doors leading to an internal courtyard, kitchen and a lean/too.
Outside there is a well kept front garden with lawn, shrubs, boundary hedging and a block paved driveway. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and is tiered into sections of patio and lawn with an abundance of established planting and trees, storage shed and gated rear access which leads to the garage.
Living Room 14' 2" x 10' 8" max ( 4.32m x 3.25m max )
Dining Area 12' 6" max x 8' 11" ( 3.81m max x 2.72m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
Internal Courtyard 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Family Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' 8" ( 2.54m x 1.73m )
Side Lean/too 18' 11" x 4' 3" ( 5.77m x 1.30m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Garage In A Block
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61292957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.