3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewland Street, Rugby
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented End of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Viewing Advised
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS WELL PRESENTED END OF TERRACE HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS.
Shipways have pleasure in offering this well presented end of terrace house in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, ground floor bathroom and courtyard garden with parking
Having doors to lounge, dining room and storage cupboard
Lounge 13' 7" Max x 10' Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.05m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and two wall lights
Dining Room 13' 7" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.15m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, television and telephone points and door to kitchen
Kitchen 15' 11" x 6' 4" ( 4.85m x 1.93m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiling to splashbacks
Bedroom One 13' 9" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 4.19m Max x 3.18m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and access to loft
Bedroom Two 13' 7" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.30m Max )
Having double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 4" Max x 6' 9" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.06m Max )
Having double glazed window to side aspect and radiator
Bathroom ( Ground Floor)
Having two opaque double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, bath with shower mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
The property benefits from a courtyard garden to the side with imitation grass and driveway offering parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61293710.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.