3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStorridge Road, Westbury
- 1930s Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Original Features
Offering a large garden which backs on to fields, this traditional three bedroom home is found in a popular location. The property boasts original 1930s doors, picture rails and two storey bay window. In addition there is plentiful driveway parking, large shed and a garage.
Double glazed door to front. Pretty window to side with stain glass insert. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 11' 10" into Bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m into Bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Fireplace with attractive surround, tiled hearth and electric fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 2" x 9' 10" max ( 4.62m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with solid wooden worksurfaces over and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall. Pretty window to the side with stained glass insert. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 9' 5" ( 3.78m into bay x 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Picture rails.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear with far reaching countryside views. Built in wardrobe. Picture rails. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to front. Picture rails.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Mostly set up to provide off street parking via tarmac drive and additional gravel parking area. There is also a flower bed to the side with mature plants and trees. Canopy porch with outside light.
Substantial patio areas immediately to the rear of both decking and paving. Beyond this there is a garden pond with wooden bridge over to a large lawn area. The garden backs onto fields and is bordered by hedge and fencing. Double gates lead from the driveway to the garage. There are also two timber sheds, one of which is a vast size.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61293722.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.