3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBispham Drive, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £195,000
- Superb Far Reaching Countryside Views To The Rear.
- Beautifully Appointed & Tastefully Decorated
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway To Front, Garden To Front & Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Delightfully located in the popular area of Meols is this beautifully appointed, tastefully decorated and particularly attractive semi-detached family house with SUPERB FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE REAR. In addition there are well kept gardens and a driveway providing off road parking.
Delightfully located with superb far reaching country views to the rear. A Beautifully appointed, tastefully decorated and particularly attractive semi-detached family house with gas central heating, double glazing where specified and many other improvements throughout. The accommodation comprising: Canopy porch, entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room. Feature refitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances. There are three bedrooms and a feature refitted bathroom/shower room. Outside there are well kept gardens and drive providing off road parking.
Canopy porch and feature double glazed panelled entrance door with side mock lead lighted window to hall.
With oak stripped flooring, double doored meter cupboard, double panel radiator, cloaks cupboard under stairs with Worcester gas central heating boiler.
Front Lounge 11' 8" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.56m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
With oak stripped flooring, feature timber fire place with cast iron inset and open grate. Double glazed bay window, double panel radiator.
Rear Dining Room 12' 4" maximum x 11' 8" into bay ( 3.76m maximum x 3.56m into bay )
With oak stripped flooring, double glazed bay window over-looking the delightful rear garden. Double radiator.
Opening to beautifully appointed refitted kitchen
Kitchen 14' 9" x 5' 1" ( 4.50m x 1.55m )
Having units with cream coloured doors, butchers block work surfaces and comprising:
Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further range of double and single doored base units and base drawer unit, integral New World oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Tall matching units housing fridge and freezer. Three double wall cupboards with lighting beneath and illuminating the work surfaces. Double glazed window above sink unit and over-looking the rear garden, double glazed door to garden. Oak strip flooring and double glazed ceiling window.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with double glazed patterned window. Built in ladder access to boarded loft.
Front Bedroom One 11' 9" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.58m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
With wide double glazed bay window and double panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
With single panelled radiator and double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 6" (Excluding door recess) ( 2.97m x 2.90m (Excluding door recess) )
Wide double glazed picture window with delightful views over the rear garden and far reaching country views beyond. Double panelled radiator.
Feature Refitted Bathroom
With white suite. Panelled bath, shower and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Double glazed frosted window. Complementary wall tiling with decorative dado tiling, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan. Complementary tiled floor.
There are very well kept gardens to both front and rear.
With boundary wall and privet hedging, side privet hedging and timber fencing. Driveway providing off road parking. Side timber gate.
Delightful rear garden which adjoins countryside.
Has a lawn, decorative York stone paved patio, wood chipping area, timber garden shed. Side York stone paved domestic area and timber gate, Water tap, timber fencing to boundary and Leylandii hedging to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61294418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.