4 bedroom detached house for saleAmbleside Avenue, Streatham, London, SW16
Under Offer £1,595,000
- Magnificent detached house of over 2,800 square feet
- Fully refurbished lower ground floor with useful utility space
- Period features and high ceilings
- Four generous reception rooms
- All glass extension at rear to garden
- Four double bedrooms with scope to add more STPP
- Family bathroom and second shower room
- Glorious mature garden of nearly 70 feet in width
- Private driveway providing off street parking for several cars
- Double garage
Offered to the market for the first time in over two decades, James Pendleton Estate Agents take great pleasure acting as sole agents for the sale of Budock Lodge.
The accommodation currently comprises four generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms, whilst providing buyers the option to create additional bedrooms and bathrooms in the large loft space, subject to the usual planning consents, and put their own mark on the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61300091.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.