3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Wootton, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43
Sold STC £300,000
- Grade II listed 18th century cottage
- Two/three bedrooms
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Period features
- Gardens extending to 110 ft.
- Driveway and garage/home office
- Wootton lower and upper school catchment
A Grade II listed 18th century end of terrace cottage situated within gardens extending to approximately 110 ft. and in the centre Wootton village. The cottage is of timber framed construction with colour washed brick elevations under a tiled roof. Period features include exposed beams and an inglenook style fireplace. The cottage has an open plan sitting/dining room, a bespoke fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a landing bedroom/study. The gardens are a particular feature with the rear garden extending to approximately 110 ft. in length. There is a detached garage which is currently converted to a second kitchen but which could be used as a home office/studio or converted back into garaging. There is also a detached brick built summerhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61300151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.