5 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 4, Peachtree Close, Enfield
- 1230 sqft four/five bedroom mid terrace town house
- Fully fitted High Gloss Kitchens in Charcoal Gloss or Cashmere Gloss with soft close doors and drawers
- Polished hardwood flooring to living area
- State of the art Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Solar Panels renewable energy system
- Bi-folding doors in living room leading onto private turfed rear gardens with paved patio areas
- Juliet balconies to master bedrooms
- Private allocated parking
- Selection of primary and secondary schools nearby
- 6 year structural warranty
Peachtree Close is a modern contemporary development of just 4 spacious four/five bedroom town houses, finished to very high specification. David Lloyd Health Club is within 100 meters of the development and the newly built Enfield Retail Park is within walking distance.
The development is ideally located for commuters to Central London and Home Counties being just off A10, Great Cambridge Road which offers quick and easy connections to the City, M25 and North Circular Road.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view this development please contact 020 8370 3999
Property ref: 121_944_4413576
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61303510.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4413576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.