3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor End Terrace, Belmont, Durham, DH1
- Period Semi Detached House
- Popular Location
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and En Suite Shower Room
- Gardens and Off Street Parking.
Offering considerable charm and character, we have pleasure in offering for sale this double fronted Period semi detached property with gas fired central heating.
Situated in a popular location where properties seldom become available for sale, it provides flexible accommodation arranged on two floors with the added advantage of off street parking to the side and an extensive mature garden to the rear.
Moor End Terrace is situated on the outskirts of Belmont and well positioned within easy reach of a good range of everyday shops, post office, public library and doctors surgery which are all available within the development itself. More comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available within Durham City centre which lies approximately 2 miles distant. Belmont is also well placed for commuting purposes being just off the A(690) Durham to Sunderland Highway and the A1(M) Motorway which provides good road links to both North and South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61313915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUR160600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Durham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.