3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Court, Upton Scudamore, Warminster
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet Village Location
- Stunning Views
- Double Garage
- En-suite Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
A beautiful three bedroom detached bungalow set in the sought after village of Upton Scudamore. Along with generous reception space and double garage the property boats incredible far reaching views over the Wiltshire countryside from the sunny rear garden. Offered with no onward chain.
Door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Door to front. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
WC. Wash basin. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Sitting Room 18' x 12' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to side offering stunning rural views. Fireplace with electric point. Two radiators. Telephone & TV aerial points.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio door to rear with far reaching rural views. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 11" max ( 4.06m x 3.33m max )
Two double glazed windows to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor units with roll top work surfaces over & tiled splashbacks. Sink and drainer unit with integrated waste disposal unit. Electric oven & hob with cooker hood over. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge/freezer. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Utility Room 10' 6" x 5' ( 3.20m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to side. Door to side. Base cupboards with roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 11' 7" ( 4.50m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to rear with far reaching rural views. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone point. TV aerial point.
Ensuite Shower Room
Double glazed window to side. Shower cubicle. Wash basin. WC. Extractor fan. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Telephone & TV aerial points.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 6' 11" ( 3.23m max x 2.11m )
Currently used as a study. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Large fitted bookcases.
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Bath with mixer tap and shower over bath. Wash basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. WC. Part tiled walls.
Some lawn space with planted borders. Immediately to the front of the property there is also driveway parking for two cars.
A manageable Southerly facing garden, largely laid to lawn, with planting beds and hedge borders. Beyond the garden are rolling green fields, hills and stunning rural views that make this garden a beautiful place to spend time or entertain friends.
Double Garage 16' 11" x 16' 9" ( 5.16m x 5.11m )
Power and light. Electric up and over door. Personal door to rear. Oil central heating boiler. Eaves storage space. Dropped kerb to front of garage allowing parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61319255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.