3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale52 Cookham rd, Maidenhead, SL6
- Exceptional period property with spacious rooms
- Close to town & high speed rail connections
- Many original period feaures including open fireplaces
- Large cellar ripe for conversion.
HouseSimple is proud to present this unique and characterful Grade II listed 3 bed, semi- detached house in Maidenhead, close to town centre & railway stations. (Cross Rail soon!)Tecnically sound, the house would benefit from some cosmetic modernisation & would make a beautiful family home with masses of space that can't be found in new builds.
This freehold property benefits from exceptionally large sized rooms with period high ceilings, Georgian sash windows, & many period fittings including original working fireplaces, coving, door fittings etc. Extensive celler (4 rooms) with potential for conversion.
Spacious entrance hall, reception room (6.53m x 5.16m), kitchen (4.98m x 5.16m), 3 large double bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle, dry cellar, gas heating, part double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, single garage and driveway, and a large mature secluded garden bordered by established wisteria. A unique property like this rarely comes on to the market, so viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61319882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS50046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.