2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Stephens Road, Norwich
- Beautifully presented four bedroom apartment
- Roof terrace
- Secure parking
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Karndean flooring
- Electric heating
A beautifully presented forth floor, two bedroom executive apartment with roof terrace situated along St Stephens Road din Norwich City Centre. The apartment is offered in beautiful condition throughout enjoying high quality fixtures and fittings and an early viewing is essential!
Karndean flooring, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, secure entry phone system, electric radiator, storage cupboard housing boiler with space and plumbing for washer / dryer.
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with tiled floor, tiled walls, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 11' 7" into wardrobe x 11' 7" max ( 3.53m into wardrobe x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window, karndeam flooring, smooth ceiling, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, feature mirror with de-mister, tiled floor and tiled walls, smooth ceiling and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 14' into wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 4.27m into wardrobe x 3.43m )
Ardent flooring, smooth ceiling, fitted mirror fronted wardrobe, double glazed window to the side aspect and french doors to roof terrace.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 9" ( 5.69m x 3.58m )
Karndean flooring, smooth ceiling, electric radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed french doors to the roof terrace. Open through to:
Kitchen Area 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Fully fitted range of contemporary white kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, electric hob with stainless steel splash back and overhead extractor hood, electric oven and grill, built in slim line dishwasher, built in fridge and freezer, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
The property has a roof terrace offering beautiful views over the city with outside light fittings. There is also communal gardens and allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61319936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.