2 bedroom maisonette for saleTrinity Road, Chelmsford
Sold STC £280,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Updated Heating System
- Loft Space
- Prime Location
- No Onward Chain
- Buyers Incentive
A stunning first floor maisonette with two double bedrooms. Located within the city centre where the mainline railway station can be found. With a wealth of original features, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, modern bathroom, garden and no onward chain.
Timber door into entrance hall with stairs to first floor hallway with two obscured sash windows to side view, radiator and access to rooms.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 13' 7" ( 4.29m into bay x 4.14m )
Sash bay window to front view with feature gas burner with brick surround and stone hearth, built in utility cupboard and radiators.
Kitchen/breakfast 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Two sash windows, door to rear lobby with door to bathroom and door to rear external staircase. A matching range of wall and base units with laminated roll edge worktops incorporating a sink, fitted gas hob with extractor hood, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 1" maximum ( 4.14m x 3.38m maximum )
Sash window to rear view with cast iron fire place, exposed brickwork, picture rail, dado rail, radiator and cover.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.57m )
Sash window to side view with radiator and cover.
Suite with obscure sash window to rear view and consisting of part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, radiator and airing cupboard.
Private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
The vendor has made us aware that there may be an option to purchase the Freehold of this property. For more information please contact the branch.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61321145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE105306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.