2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Avenue, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- ***Guide Price £80,000-£90,000***
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lovely Starter Home
- Kitchen Extension
- Modern Bathroom
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Advised
**Guide Price £80,000-£90,000*** Close to Trinity Academy and within walking distance of Thorne town centre is this well maintained extended two bedroom semi-detached house. Features dining room with adjoining kitchen extension, lounge and modern bathroom, a VIEWING is highly recommended.
This well maintained two bedroom semi-detached house offers a great home for a variety of buyers. Situated in the historic market town of Thorne which offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities, primary schools, high street banks and healthcare centre along with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few, makes the property ideal for the commuter. The property comprises; Side Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Dining Room with an Adjoining Extended Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom and benefits from PVCu double glazing and Gas Central Heating, we highly recommend a viewing on this property!
Side Entrance Lobby
PVCu door with double glazing and leaded panel. Stairs to the first floor and doors to the Kitchen and Lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 11" measured into bay ( 4.24m x 3.63m measured into bay )
Having a front double glazed and leaded window, coving to ceiling and radiator. Mahogany finished fire surround marble hearth inset to coal effect gas fire.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
measured into alcove and understairs recess. Having a side facing double glazed window. Fitted base cupboards housing the gas and water meters and ideal as display and crockery cupboards. Radiator and alcove shelves.
Adjoining Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Having side and rear facing double glazed windows, coving to ceiling and a PVCu rear door opening into the rear garden. The kitchen comprises; Light oak wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Plumbing for a washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 11" measured into bay ( 4.24m x 3.63m measured into bay )
Having a front double glazed and leaded window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 8" plus door recess ( 2.79m x 2.03m plus door recess )
Having side and rear facing double glazed windows and a radiator. Built in walk in wardrobe housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. Partially tiled and part panelled. White suite panelled bath with shower curtain and rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC.
There is a low maintenance garden having paving and lime stone chipped areas. There is a block paved footpath leading to the rear garden.
Having timber panelled fencing and brick boundary wall that enclose a concrete patio garden featuring raised shrub borders. There is a brick garden store and a cold water garden tap.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61322339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.