2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJohnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £245,000
- Immaculate Condition
- Two En-Suites
- Allocated Parking
Brown & Merry present this immaculate two double bedroom, two en-suite end of terrace home. Situated within Sandhills, close to good local schools and great transport links to the main line train station.
Brown & Merry present this immaculate two double bedroom, two en-suite end of terrace home. Situated within Sandhills, close to good local schools and great transport links to the main line train station. The property is comprised of lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and en-suite shower room. Outside benefits from front and rear gardens, garage and parking.
Double glazed door to the front, opening into kitchen, doors to cloakroom and lounge/diner. Wood effect laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front. WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 5" x 12' 6" plus alcove ( 5.31m x 3.81m plus alcove )
Double glazed box bay window to the side, double glazed double doors to the rear, stairs to first floor landing. Electric fire, TV and telephone points, radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washing, space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring. Part-tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge/diner, doors to both bedrooms, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 12' 5" max ( 3.68m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Storage cupboard, fitted wardobe, radiator, TV and telephone points.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to the side. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator. Vinyl flooring. Part-tiled.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front. TV and telephone points, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator. Vinyl flooring. Part-tiled.
Laid to lawn, path to the front door and access to the rear garden via side gate.
Mainly laid to lawn, trees, patio area, gate to the rear and garage, gate to the front.
Up & over doors.
In front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61322369.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.