3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLime Walk, Long Sutton, SPALDING
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge and Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Study/ 4th bedroom
- Off road parking and gardens
- Useful timber workshop and store
Well presented detached bungalow situated in a non estate location offering accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility/Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Study/Bedroom 4. Off street parking, gardens and useful timber outbuilding providing Workshop and storage area
Well presented detached bungalow situated in a non estate location offering accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility/Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Study/Bedroom 4. Off street parking, gardens and useful timber outbuilding providing Workshop and storage area. Views over adjoining fields to the rear.
having UPVC half glazed entrance door with matching side panel. Coved ceiling, loft access with loft ladder, radiator. Built in airing cupboard. Central heating thermostat.
Lounge: 18' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.56m x 3.63m )
having attractive bow window to front, feature fireplace with Living Flame fire set on hearth, dado rail, TV point, radiator. Textured ceiling with ornate coving and ceiling rose.
Kitchen: 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
having a range of units at wall and base level with inset stainless steel sink, worktops and tiling to walls. Built in appliances with eye level electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear, tiled floor, opening to dining room.
Dining Room: 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
having UPVC french doors giving access to rear garden. Half height feature wood cladding. Double doors giving access to lounge. Coved ceiling, tiled floor, radiator.
Rear Side Entrance:
with half glazed UPVC door giving access to outside. Tiled floor.
Cloakroom/ Utility: 7' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.91m )
having rolled edged worktops with cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine. Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, windows to rear and side, radiator, tiled floor.
Study/ Bedroom 4: 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
(formerly the garage. A storage area remains to the front). Window to side, built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 1: 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
having windows to front and side, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
with window to rear, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13' 10" x 7' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.41m )
with window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
having attractive suite and fittings comprising corner Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, two windows to rear. Two radiators, tiled floor.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with gravelled driveway offering off road parking for several vehicles. Lawn with border to the front. To the rear of the property is a patio area across the rear of the property with raised borders leading through to lawned area with hedging. Leading through to further garden offering uses as a vegetable growing area. Useful timber outbuilding which has been divided into Workshop, Store and further larger workshop area. Built in water storage collecting rain water with tap. Outside lighting. Open views over adjoining fields to rear.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue along Market Street into Gedney Road taking the right turning into Lime Walk and the property can be found a short distance down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61322390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.