3 bedroom terraced house for saleBritish Grove, Chiswick, London
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom family house
- Double Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Conservatory
- Charming Landscape Rear Garden
- Easy Walking Distance to Stamford Brook Tube
- St Peter's Square Conservation Area
An attractive three bedroom terrace house located within the St Peter's Square Conservation Area. The property was constructed circa.1931, and is presented for sale in good order throughout with a double reception room leading onto a conservatory, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. To the rear of the property there is a good size charming landscaped garden.
British Grove is located close to the junction with King Street, Chiswick High Road and Goldhawk Road, being within easy reach of the excellent shopping, restaurant and cafes they have to offer. Stamford Brook tube station is a short walk away, as well as the bus routes along Chiswick High Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61323374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK160110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.