3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarendon Road, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Spacious and beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house
- Large open plan living dining room plus fully fitted breakfast kitchen
- Front and rear gardens plus drive and detached garage
- Three bedrooms plus boarded loft with fixed staircase
Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the level of accommodation available with this very smart three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular Thornaby location.
Internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the level of accommodation available with this very smart three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular Thornaby location. Beautifully presented throughout this lovely family home really does have a lot to offer plus a few hidden extras making it a must to view.
Ideally positioned for Thornaby town centre and its many excellent amenities, good local schools and commuter links including both A66 and A19 the property briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, spacious living dining room, good size breakfast kitchen, to the first floor are three good size bedrooms and family shower room plus a fully boarded loft with fixed staircase currently used as a play room, externally the property has a front garden, drive and detached garage and to the rear of the property is a pretty and fully enclosed garden ideal for family entertaining.
Under stairs cupboard for storage, double glazed door to the front elevation, boiler providing hot water and heating to the property, electric smart meter security alarm and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.53m )
Modern feature wall mounted electric fire place, double glaze bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
Generous sized room with double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, doors leading externally to the garden, pantry storage cupboard, two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and a radiator.
Stairs leading from the hall and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.62m x 4.09m )
Double glazed bay windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: shower cubicle, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator with stainless steel towel rail.
Loft 11' x 11' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.53m )
Velux double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Externally the property has a front garden, drive and detached garage and to the rear of the property is a pretty and fully enclosed garden ideal for family entertaining.
Up and over garage doors, power and lighting sources inside and double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61323953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.