3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranmer Road, Oxford
- 3 bedroom
- Semi detached
- Large garden
- Good location
Semi detached SPACIOUS and LIGHT 3 bedroom property located close to the ring road, with conservatory, garden, and garage.
Offering off street private parking and a beautiful rear garden. Garden is mostly laid to lawn with a decking area.
This delightful 3 bedroom, 2 reception room plus conservatory semi detached house is located close to the ring road with excellent transport links to Oxford centre, hospitals and train station. Well maintained garden mostly laid to lawn with a decking area and vegetable patch this would be an ideal family home, Garage, driveway and roadside parking also available.
wc, wash hand basin, part tiled and extractor.
Lounge 11' 1" plus bay x 11' 11" max ( 3.38m plus bay x 3.63m max )
window to front, radiator and tv port
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 8' 7" ( 3.63m max x 2.62m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 10' ( 2.39m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen wall and base units, window to side aspect, stainless steel single bowl sink drainer. Part tiled, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
UPVC windows to side and rear.
Stairs from ground floor, window to side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom 1 19' 6" x 12' max ( 5.94m x 3.66m max )
Airing cupboard which houses boiler, radiator, windows to side and rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' max ( 3.40m x 2.44m max )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" to wardrobe x 8' 1" ( 2.36m to wardrobe x 2.46m )
Window to front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Window to rear, radiator, wc, wash hand basin, tiled and walk in shower cubicle.
Garage 15' 4" x 9' 1" max ( 4.67m x 2.77m max )
Power, lighting and D doors. Window to side and rear.
Mostly laid to lawn, decked area, also with currently used vegetable patch. Side access to the garden.
Cranmer Road in Oxford is in the South East region of England. The post code is within the Lye Valley ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Oxford East. Stunning views across to local park and excellent transport links across the city.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61323980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.