2 bedroom apartment for saleWestlegate, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic views
- Roof terrace
- Open plan living
- High specification throughout
- Underground parking
- Secure entry system
CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF NORWICH CITY CENTRE! This two bedroom apartment is part of the new Westlegate Tower having been designed with beauty in mind and offers FANTASTIC VIEWS across Norwich, roof terrace, high specification throughout and is sold with no-onward chain.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lift to upper floors.
Private Entrance Hall
Double glazed window overlooking roof terrace and oak flooring with underfloor heating.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer taps, integral dishwasher, built in fridge, electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, stairs to living area, large window and door leading out onto the roof terrace.
Large patio doors leading onto the roof terrace, oak flooring with underfloor heating, spot lights and TV point.
Oak flooring with underfloor heating, two built in wardrobes, spot lights and double glazed window overlooking Norwich City centre.
With a suite comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with concealed cistern, tiled flooring, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Oak flooring with underfloor heating, spot lights, built in wardrobes and double glazed window overlooking Norwich City centre.
With a contemporary suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Roof Terrace 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Timber decking, iron railings and outside lighting.
The property benefits from having an underground parking area with secure remote controlled shutter doors leading to the high tech hydraulic car lift garage which creates your own private parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61324001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.