3 bedroom link detached house for saleWilliamsburg Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £190,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Garage
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom home. The property benefits from garage and off road parking and is situated in a popular location close to local shops and mainline railway station.
Entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to cloakroom and lounge.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, half tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 4" including bay x 11' 2" ( 4.98m including bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator to front and rear, understairs storage cupboard, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
Range of matching base and wall mounted units, roll-edge work surface, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, patio doors to rear garden, tiled flooring, radiator to side.
Airing cupboard housing boiler, loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 5" narrowing to 8' 8" x 9' 7" including fitted wardrobes ( 3.48m narrowing to 2.64m x 2.92m including fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator to front, door to en-suite.
Low level WC, shower cubicle with glass door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled walls, double glazed obscure window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator to rear, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiators to front and rear, coved ceiling.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, obscure double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway with path leading to front door and white picket fence, The rear garden comprises of a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn, garden shed to remain. There is access to garage at the rear.
Garage 16' 7" x 7' 7" ( 5.05m x 2.31m )
UPVC door and window to rear, electric up and over door, power and lighting, block paved flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61325195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.