5 bedroom house for saleBeltring Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Entrance Porch and Hall
- Drawing Room
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms (one en suite)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Delightful Rear Garden
With period features including high corniced ceilings, tall skirting boards and feature fireplaces, this attractive Victorian home is situated in very close proximity to Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School (TWGGS), Skinners Boys Grammar and St Johns recreation ground. Having been in the same ownership for over 40 years, the house has been well maintained and points of particular note include:
- An inviting entrance hall with a wide staircase leading to the first floor.
- A spacious drawing room with a feature bay window to the front of the house, ornate fireplace with shelving fitted either side of the chimney breast and a large opening to a sitting room with a window to the rear and further feature fireplace.
- A large open plan country-style kitchen/dining room which measures 27.2ft x 24.9ft in total is fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units and a range of appliances.
- A fine conservatory which is accessed from the kitchen with double doors opening directly to the garden.
- Three first floor bedrooms including an 18ft principal bedroom with a bay window to the front and a family shower room as well as two second floor bedrooms, one of which has an en suite shower room.
Beltring Road is located in the popular St Johns area of Tunbridge Wells, within close proximity of 3 grammar schools and other local amenities, including the BP garage with M&S Simply Food, Sainsbury's Local, Tesco Metro and St Johns local shops, pubs and 100 metres to the park. The town centre and mainline railway station are just over a mile away, offering direct services to London and comprehensive shopping with individual shops and boutiques on The Pantiles and historic High Street. Extensive sporting and leisure facilities in and around the area include Tunbridge Wells Sports and Indoor Tennis Centre on St Johns Road and St Johns Tennis and Bowls Clubs.
A paved terrace adjoins the house and extends to the side. The gardens is very well designed with established beds with a selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees with slate pathways either side and a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61325312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.