3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorris Rise, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £375,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
A bright, spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated within this established residential location to the west of Hoddesdon town centre. The property benefits from having a refitted kitchen and bathroom, superb south facing rear garden and ample off street parking.
Situated in this established and popular residential location and just to the west of Hoddesdon Town Centre is this spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home incorporating many features to include a refitted kitchen and bathroom, a superb South facing rear garden and ample off street parking. The property benefits from being within walking distance of the town centre which offers a range of shopping a recreational amenities which include a Wednesday and Friday market. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended. VENDOR SUITED...
UPVC double glazed front entrance door with matching side light leading to:
Hardwood door leading to:
Stairs leading to first floor landing. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising wash hand basin. Low level flush WC. Tiled splash backs and extractor fan.
Sitting Room 11' 8" x 14' 8" narrowing to 13' 1" ( 3.56m x 4.47m narrowing to 3.99m )
Feature fireplace with electric fire, surround and hearth. UPVC double glazed double doors leading to rear garden, radiator, TV Point, wood flooring and power points.
Kitchen/dining Room 18' x 9' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.02m )
Being refitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer , space for cooker,space for fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher,wood floorin, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights to ceiling, power points and door leading to inner lobby.
UPVC double glazed door with matching side light leading to the rear garden, radiator, television point, spot lights to ceiling and door to:
Doors leading to front and rear gardens. Door to:
Utility Room 11' 3" x 4' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.32m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space and plumbing for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer and power points.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and storage, loft access (Loft is partially boarded with light connected) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 10" To Front of Wardrobes ( 3.38m x 3.30m To Front of Wardrobes )
UPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect. Range of fitted wardrobes to one wall. Double wardobe cupboard. Television Point. Power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, radiator, wardrobe cupboard.TV point and power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points and TV point.
First Floor Family Bathroom
Being re-fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC. Two obscure UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator, partly tiled walls and spot lights to ceiling.
Being shingled to provide ample off street parking. Side pedestrian accesst. Hot and cold water taps.
Being SOUTH FACING with a decking area. Apple and pear trees. Range of flower and shrub borders. Two Garden Storgage Cabinets. Fenced boundaries. Side pedestrian Access.
The property benefits from having 'Cavity Wall Insulation'
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61326575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.