4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelbourn Road, Royston
Sold STC £430,000
- Large turn of the century four bedroom semi detached home
- Level walking distance of Royston town centre, train station and all facilities
- Off road parking for multiple cars
- Direct access to A10 and Cambridge
- Viewing highly recommended
Situated within level walking distance of Royston town centre and all facilities a turn of the century four bedroom semi detached home benefits from a substantial sized rear garden, off road parking for multiple cars and generous amounts of living accommodation. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated within level walking distance of Royston town centre and all facilities a turn of the century four bedroom semi detached home benefits from a substantial sized rear garden, off road parking for multiple cars and generous amounts of living accommodation. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Part Glazed Front Door
Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to:
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front. Double doors to:
Lounge 10' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. French doors to outside.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall cupboards. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Double glazed window to side.
Stairs from entrance hall. Storage cupboard. Loft Access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 12' 3" ( 2.77m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 10' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 9' 6" ( 1.83m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 7' x 9' 10" ( 2.13m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front.
The property benefits from off road parking for multiple cars to the front.
Substantial sized rear garden predominately laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees to borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61327931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.