4 bedroom bungalow for saleChapel Road, Strumpshaw, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious five bedroom chalet style house
- Private driveway
- Large enclosed gardens
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double aspect near 24 ft main reception room
An extremely spacious and flexible five bedroom detached chalet style house built by the property's only owner C1980. This property boasts great accommodation on a sizeable plot accessed off Chapel Road via its own private driveway.
The property is flexible with three ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms, one with en-suite, as well as shower room, utility room, impressive double aspect near 24ft main reception room with designated dining area and open fireplace as well as fitted kitchen and generous hallway. There is a lovely secluded garden to the front and side with driveway parking for many vehicles and garage with up and over door. Furthermore, Chapel Road, Strumpshaw is positioned virtually opposite Lingwood and is located within walking distance of local shop and recently rebuilt village hall and primary school. There is also good access to public houses and Lingwood has its own train station. An early viewing is essential.
With entrance door, stairs to first floor and two storage cupboards.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset electric shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.69m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and door to rear garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 10" x 14' 10" ( 7.26m x 4.52m )
Inset open fireplace with exposed chimney breast with plinth to side, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect and patio doors.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset sink unit, electric hob, electric oven, space for fridge and double glazed windows to the front and side.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Five 10' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.23m )
Window to the rear aspect. Currently used as a study.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' ( 4.19m x 3.35m )
Double aspect windows to the rear and side aspects and built in wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Two double bedrooms wardrobes.
The property is accessed via a long private driveway which leads in turn to a garage with up and over door. There is a large garden to the front and side of the property and mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees, patio area and all enclosed by fence and mixed hedge boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61327949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.